Firstly Happy New Year, I wish you all the best & hope you get what you want & more in 2014!
Secondly, welcome to my Blog. Here are my intentions for my blog with regards to content, the main categories will be:
– Marathon & Ultramarathon Training
– Sports Injuries, Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Prehabilitation
– Nutrition for fitness, sports, weight loss & weight gain
– My training for the Brighton Marathon & ‘The Wall’ Ultramarathon
– The challenges I face personally as a Sports Therapist & Personal Trainer
– Destroying myths and correcting common misconceptions
I want my blog to be informative & productive to those who read it. I would obviously like an audience with a wide range of people, from Sports Injury Therapists to total beginners in fitness. From athletes to recreational sportsmen & women.
I will be writing about my training for the 2014 Brighton Marathon & ‘The Wall’ Ultramarathon. I hope this will interest runners & other sportsmen and women, as you will see what Marathon & Ultramarathon training, and sports injury management is like from a Sports Therapist’s perspective.
Looking forward to the blogging, I will try and keep the post short as I do have a tendancy to be unable to shorten long stories!