As of 19th July 2021 Hoss Sports Therapy will be have new procedures to limit the risk of COVID-19 transmission, to keep patients and staff, according to government & governing body guidelines. Here are the details of the enhanced protocols and measures…
- Pre-appointment screening for COVID-19 symptoms & declaration form completion via online booking system.
- To limit contact time, consultations will be made via a telephone call before you enter the injury clinic
- Face masks to be worn by patients inside the treatment room
- Hand washing/sanitising for patients and practitioner before and after appointments
- Uniform & PPE protocols by practitioner
- Full cleaning procedures between patient appointments
- Full ventilation during & in between appointments as well as the continuation of time breaks
- Please bring your own water bottle & towel if needed
- No cash payments. Contactless payments are available
These measures are in place to keep patients, practitioner and members of LPGC safe, as well as a safe running of the business.
Procedures will be updated accordingly to government & governing body announcements. If you have any further questions, please contact me.
Face to face appointment times will be available during normal opening hours. Online Consultations can be arranged outside of opening hours depending on availability.